- Real Estate & Property
- Permanent / Full Time
Irelands is a well-recognised and respected Real Estate and Property Management business located in Christchurch. We are a kiwi-owned company, with a clear focus on being part of the future of Christchurch moving forward.
You will work as part of a fun, supportive team, with talented individuals that take pride in their work. This full-time role provides plenty of variety and challenge and your contributions will be encouraged and welcomed.
We are looking for a proactive, friendly, reliable and efficient entry level Property Manager who has a range of skills including a systematic approach to administration tasks and document management. You need to be able to demonstrate a high level of computer skills including ability to adapt to new systems and complete work to a high degree of accuracy. A proactive working style and keen sense of humour will ensure strong working relationships both internally and externally.
In addition to assisting to create a professional environment for our Irelands Team, our ideal applicant will display:
- Excellent personal presentation
- Exceptional computer literacy and ability to learn and adapt to new applications quickly
- Experience in Computers & Browsers with accurate typing and data entry ability.
- A friendly and professional phone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and CAN DO attitude - being a team player is a must!
- Previous residential property management industry experience would be an advantage however not essential.
At Irelands, we believe in on-going personal development through study and continuous training. As such, a training budget will also be offered to the successful candidate. The right person, can turn this opportunity into a strong career in the industry so a high level of professionalism is essential.
A NZ drivers licence is a requirement. Only NZ residents need apply.
If you believe you have the skills, determination and attitude to be successful in this role please apply in writing by sending a copy of your CV and cover letter, or for more information please email email@example.com
Find out more about Irelands on our website www.irelands.co.nz